Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My daughters new video

My daughter just created a new video called "ballet- the definition of dance" that I think is great and I think it has a positive vibe to it.  The response we got from it being on youtube inspired me to create this blog.  We have been posting ballet videos for the past 6 years and have come to conclude that there are snobby dancers who think ballet is all about having the perfect body and being able to do amazing tricks, and then there are the ones like us that aren't born with the stick-figure ballet body, but who just love dance and everything about it.  That's why I've decided to create this blog.  I would like this to be a place where dancers and fans of dance can talk about he positive aspects of dance since the dance world can get so full of negative vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment