Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ballet pictures mommy ballerina and ballet mom; nutcracker 2 generations

Me wtih my daughter as Clara in The Nutcracker 2010.  She was 14 in this picture and it was her second year dancing the role of Clara.  What a lucky mom I am!
My daughter, me and my son


Me as Clara in The Nutcracker when I was 15 years old. 

Me holding my daughter during Swan Lake when I was a cygnet and Neopolitan.  My mom brought her to the theater so I could nurse her.  The next day I ended up in the emergency room since I got dehydrated from all the intense dancing.  That was the hardest ballet I ever danced and also my favorite!  My daughter was about 10 months old in this picture.  The cool thing is that this year, 2011 and about 15 years later, my daughter got pulled in at the last minute to dance as a swan!  I was so proud I could hardly see her on stage through my tears!!


No comments:

Post a Comment